Primitive UI Kit
Take an overview of the timeline, from where we started to where our roadmap will lead us.
Our System exists since 2018 and has been initiated even before through a UI Kit for only one project and production team. Our FDS is born from that project.
First visual/design inventory
First Design Library and Guidelines
First Sync. between design and dev. guidelines
First DS rework with our developers.
10% of the Design System going online.
But we also have a lot of work to do for our teams, and for this public website.
- 1 oct. 2020
- 10 sept. 2020
- Animations / Motion first public page draft is created.
- 09 apr. 2020
- 02 jan. 2020
- Global Technical Guidelines being written including Browser Support and accessibility references.
- 17 dec. 2019
- 14 oct. 2019
- First Public Release
Here are some of our next steps leading by our Core Team. As a side project for the entire design team, we cannot make this roadmap more time sensitive. Some of the pages alreay existing in this website are still in work in progress and will be updated as soon as possible.
- Image Library
- To make a cross-domain library for Designer, Developer and Communication usages.
- Technical and Design Guideline on accessibility. (on going)
- Design Principles
- Re-work Foyer Design Principles and write them down.
- Foyer Public Website
- Design System will also cover public websites.
- E-mailing & Postal Mailing
- Templating and communication standardization.
- Voice & Tone
- How to communicate with end users (clients, agents, etc.)
- Standardization and simplification of the insurance terminology to avoid jargon and madd the content more accessible.
- Document Base
- To facilitate the access to documents for our agents and administration people.
- Press Kit
- To make first communication more easy and standardized.
- Foyer Group
- To make the Design System more global to the entire Foyer Group and not only the Insurandd part of the company.
- Employee Kit
- To onboard the newcomers more easily and efficiently.